On-Song
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyricist looking for composers to collaborate with.

Go down

Lyricist looking for composers to collaborate with. Empty Lyricist looking for composers to collaborate with.

Post by mojo68 Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Hello, my name is Ben, and I'm a lyricist living and working in the United Kingdom. I've spent the last 10 years working with composers/songwriters from just about every corner of the planet, writing across most musical genres in the process.

I can write to pre-existing vocal melodies if desired, or create new vocal melodies to basic tracks if preferred - though I warn you now, I am not a vocalist (by any stretch), and any vocal reference I create will be just about as rough as you can imagine. It should however, be enough to get the basic idea across.

I also write lyrics 'dry' for you to use as a framework to build melodies around - if that is the way you prefer to do things. Either way, so long as the quality is there, then I'm open to collaboration.

Simply drop me a line with your contact details, and a link to some of your work, and we'll take it from there.

Ben.
mojo68
mojo68

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum