On-Song
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality male & female vocalists required.

Go down

Quality male & female vocalists required. Empty Quality male & female vocalists required.

Post by mojo68 Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:02 am

Hello there! I'm currently working as the 'other half' (lyricist) of several songwriting teams, and we are often looking for good quality vocalists (male & female) to lay the vocal lines for our tracks.

In our dream scenario, we'd like a number of dependable people we can approach on a regular (not too regular) basis, but if you're only up for 1 or 2 projects, then that's fine too.

Experience would be great, but not essential. Our focus is on quality, so if you have the voice, a good understanding of timing and interpretation, and can really 'own' a song, then we'd definitely like to hear from you.

We'd be working remotely, so you would need access to a microphone of reasonable quality, and the means with which to record a clean vocal track, without ambient noise. We would of course, supply you with everything else that you need, and are always on hand to answer any questions/offer guidance as necessary.

If you're interested, then please drop me a line, and I'll get back to you just as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Ben.
mojo68
mojo68

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum